Launch Your Writing Career in 30 Minutes a Day puts you on the fast track to a successful writing career.
Even if you have just a half hour every day, you can use that time to build your career. This course will help you do that by giving you bite-sized tasks to focus on every day. These tasks will create a solid foundation that will help you get more work and make more money writing.
If you’ve been looking for a simple way to accelerate your career, this is the course for you.
- A 30-day coaching program that turns you into a professional freelance writer
- Full support with our Q&A forum so all of your questions can be answered.
- Direct feedback from the course instructor.
- Daily actions to grow your writing income.
The class starts when you enroll. You’ll get daily (7 days/week) study materials, one lesson per day for 30 days. You’ll also get instant access to our support forum and all of our other courses. Everything will be available on our learning platform, so you can access it any time, even after the class is finished.
|Module 1||Launch Your Freelance Writing Career in 30 Minutes a Day|
|Unit 1||Day 1: Defining Yourself|
|Unit 2||Day 2: Set Goals|
|Unit 3||Day 3: Create a Work System (Part 1)|
|Unit 4||Day 4: Create a Work System (Part 2)|
|Unit 5||Day 5: Create an Outreach Message That Gets Results|
|Unit 6||Day 6: Tweak Your Pitch|
|Unit 7||Day 7: Befriend Google|
|Unit 8||Day 8: Find a Work Hotspot (And Say Goodbye to Some of Them)|
|Unit 9||Day 9: Create a Referral Template|
|Unit 10||Day 10: Get Finances In Order|
|Unit 11||Day 11: Connect With Clients on LinkedIn|
|Unit 12||Day 12: Follow Up On Hanging or Lost Opportunities|
|Unit 13||Day 13: Strategic Research|
|Unit 14||Day 14: Find The Right Software|
|Unit 15||Day 15: Taking More Action|
|Unit 16||Day 16: Finding Job Opportunities (Today!)|
|Unit 17||Day 17: Leverage Your Existing Network|
|Unit 18||Day 18: What's Your Catchphrase?|
|Unit 19||Day 19: Create A Client Roadmap|
|Unit 20||Day 20: Start Working Less Today|
|Unit 21||Day 21: Create A Work Routine|
|Unit 22||Day 22: Be Lean (It's Not What You Think)|
|Unit 23||Day 23: Review Your Craft|
|Unit 24||Day 24: Meet A Writer|
|Unit 25||Day 25: Create A Contract|
|Unit 26||Day 26: Start Saving Money Today|
|Unit 27||Day 27: Plan to Overdeliver|
|Unit 28||Day 28: Create Your Five-Year Plan|
|Unit 29||Day 29: Contact An Old Client|
|Unit 30||Day 30: Identify A Weakness|
Who this class is for:
- Writers who want to build a steady income as a freelance writer
- Writers who want to earn a steady income from their writing
- Writers who have been too scared and need encouragement to bring their career to life
- Writers who were successful at one point but don’t know how to make it in today’s marketplace
Who this class is NOT for:
- Veteran writers who can consistently land clients via pitching
- Writers only interested in publishing creative writing
- Writers interested in pitching novels or book-length manuscripts
Ian Chandler is the head instructor at Writing Launch and a professional freelance writer. He is the author of The No B.S. Guide to Freelance Writing and The Freelance Writer’s Battle. He is Content Editor at Haircut Inspiration and Editor at Nukeblogger, and he also writes for SitePoint and Freedom With Writing.