Build Your Freelance Blogging Career from Scratch
Are you interested in learning how to…
- Go from your first publication to earning a steady, predictable paycheck with your writing
- Become a regular staff contributor to already popular blogs
- Launch a blogging career from scratch without any previous experience
If you’re open to pursuing a career that lets you work from home, earn a steady paycheck, and write about topics that matter to you, then Ian Chandler’s experience and guidance can give you a huge step-up.
Ian has built his writing career around freelance blogging. Starting from scratch, he went from being an occasional blogger to being a staff blogger for an established blog and eventually getting hired on as an editor.
Ian built this course to help his fellow writers follow an established path to successful freelance blogging.
Break Into Blog Writing is a 3 week course that gives you the knowledge, tools, and confidence to build a successful career as a freelance blogger.
You’ll learn how to get your first paid publication, build your reputation, and become a regular contributor to already established blogs.
Enrollment is Closed
The 3 Week Training Program that Launches Your Freelance Blogging Career from Scratch.
- Learn how to get paid and published on blogs in any niche you can think of.
- Start from scratch, even if you don’t have a portfolio or previous writing experience. Gain the knowledge and experience to build your career with complete confidence.
- Find high-paying blogs, send successful pitches, and get your writing published.
- Gain confidence with professional research techniques, refine your pitches, and analyze blog writing styles.
- Study at your own pace with self-directed lessons.
- Full support via the learning platform, email, and our Facebook group –– we’ll personally answer all of your questions.
- Direct feedback from the course instructor.
- Exercises to hone your skills so you can use them in real-world settings.
We Are Here for You Every Step of the Way
Head Instructor Ian Chandler has written for many successful blogs, including Freedom With Writing, WealthFit, Haircut Inspiration, The Penny Hoarder, and SitePoint. In this course, he shares his personal process for getting regular work from established blogs.
He knows what it’s like to start without a portfolio or any previous experience. When Ian started, he was a college student with no mentor and no extra support from experienced freelancers. He had the passion and the drive to succeed, and he did it the hard way: by trial and error. Fortunately, you don’t have to learn on your own. We created this course to give you a shortcut to success as a freelance blogger, with the guidance from someone who has been there before.
Ian is there every step of the way to support you and your writing career. You’ll get daily study materials and access to our support forum. Everything is available on our learning platform, so you can access it any time. That means you’ll be able to study at your own pace, replay the webinars, and refer back to the course content at any point, even once the course is finished.
Curriculum for Blog Writing Success
|Module 1||Week 1: First Steps|
|Unit 1||Day 1: Is Blog Writing For You?|
|Unit 2||Day 2: Your Step by Step Guide to Finding Blogs|
|Unit 3||Day 3: Pitching From the Writer's Perspective|
|Unit 4||Day 4: Pitching From the Editor's Perspective|
|Unit 5||Day 5: The (Almost) Universal Style of Blog Writing|
|Module 2||Week 2: Blog Styles & Pitching|
|Unit 1||Day 6: Popular Blogging Styles|
|Unit 2||Day 7: Blog Style and Your Style|
|Unit 3||Day 8: How to Create Your First Pitch|
|Unit 4||Day 9: How to Craft a Refined Second Pitch|
|Unit 5||Day 10: The Third Pitch (And What Happens Next)|
|Module 3||Week 3: Making It|
|Unit 1||Day 11: Blog Writers' Responsibilities (Part 1)|
|Unit 2||Day 12: Blog Writers' Responsibilities (Part 2)|
|Unit 3||Day 13: Writing For Multiple Blogs|
|Unit 4||Day 14: Warning Signs (How to Avoid Bad Blogs)|
|Unit 5||Day 15: Why You Shouldn't Start A Blog|
Who this class is for:
- Writers who want to build a steady income as a freelance blog writer
- Writers who want to earn a steady income from their writing
- Writers who have been too scared and need encouragement to bring their career to life
- Writers who were successful at one point but don’t know how to make it in today’s marketplace
Who this class is NOT for:
- Writers who want to start their own blog (this course is about writing for existing blogs)
- Veteran writers who can consistently land clients via pitching
- Writers only interested in publishing creative writing
- Writers interested in pitching novels or book-length manuscripts
We Love It When Our Students Succeed
“After taking Ian’s class, the money I was able to earn from my writing allowed me to finally visit my family in Brazil (it had been 5 years since I had last been there). The material in Ian’s course is easy to understand and actionable, and you will come out of this course feeling (and acting) like a professional writer who gets paid for your words.”
Ian Chandler is Head Instructor at Writing Launch and a professional freelance writer. He written for Freedom With Writing, WealthFit, Haircut Inspiration, The Penny Hoarder, and SitePoint. He is the author of The No B.S. Guide to Freelance Writing and The Freelance Writer’s Battle. Ian specializes in blog writing and is passionate about helping fellow freelance writers achieve their dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enrollment is Closed